Play PlayStation Portable games on PC
Today I am going to tell you how to play PlayStation Portable (i.e. PSP) games on PC and on your android phone as well. Well, the following method is far simpler than playing PlayStation 2 games on PC. But playing with double player, (say for example arcade game like Tekken 6) is not possible on PC. Who cares?? You can play online multiplayer by this method. Follow the following steps to play PSP games like Tekken 6, Tekken 5: Dark Resurrection, God of War: Chain of Olympus, God of War: Ghost of Sparta, etc. on Windows 7, Windows 8 or Windows 8.1 PC. (You need to have .psp image of the game; PSP games are easily available on torrent)
Step 1: Download PPSSPP 1.3 from ppsspp.org; it is available for free!
Step 2: Extract the downloaded PPSSPP 1.3 (which is a PSP emulator)
Step 3: Double click on PPSSPPWindows64
Step 4: A blue colored window opens, click on “Settings” at the right side, then click on “Controls”, then on “Control Mapping”.
Step 5: Set your controls accordingly. You can use a keyboard or a game pad (dual shock) as well.
Step 6: Browse for your PSP game (the iso file of a psp game) you want to play; Enjoy the game.
- There is no L1, L2, R1 and R2 present. This emulator offers to configure “L” and “R” in a similar manner as in PSP machine.
- Initially you may encounter an error stating “msvcp120.dll or msvcr120120.dll missing”, download both of these dll files and paste them in Local Disk C: inside Windows folder, inside “System 32” folder.
- Minimum System Requirements:
- 2Gb DDR2 RAM
- Intel® Core™ processor
- 512mb Nvidia GeForce or equivalent
- Direct X 10
- Recommended System Requirements:
- 4GB DDR3 RAM
- Intel® Core™ i3 3rd generation processor
- 1GB NVIDIA GeForce or Intel HD 4000 or equivalent
- For slow system that doesn’t have dedicated graphics memory, can enable under graphics settings.
- Windows 8 or Windows 8.1 or Windows 10 users can assign “Realtime” priority to this emulator by opening the Task-Manager, for even better performance.
- You can save the state of your game by pressing “F2” and load state by pressing “F4”.
For Playing on Android phone
- Download PPSSPP from Google Play Store
- Use the same iso file of a PSP game as in PC; Enjoy the game.
For playing online multiplayer:
- Create a jabber account
- Download and install wippen server
- Copy your IP address (or your friend’s IP address)
- Go to “Settings”
- Click on “System”
- Tick the box at the right side where “Enable networking/WLAN (beta, may break games” is written; and un-tick the box where “Fast memory (unstable) is written.
- Fill the pro ad hoc IP
- Go to the network lobby, and enjoy the game J
*Turn off Windows Firewall or your Anti-virus firewall in case you are not able to join the game in the network lobby.
Other PSP games that you can play on PC are (Sorted according to popularity):
a) Naruto Shippuden – Ultimate
b) Crisis Core – Final Fantasy VII
c) Naruto Shippuden – Ultimate Ninja Heroes 3
d) Kingdom Hearts – Birth by Sleep
e) Monster Hunter Freedom Unite
f) Dissidia 012 – Duodecim Final Fantasy
Do not forget to check this video of Tekken 6 on PC:
All About GODS Of Gaming Tournament 2018
It looks like the return of WCG (World Cyber Games) is not the onlyRead More
Keyboard Settings to Play Tekken 7
Tekken 7 is the first chapter in the ‘King of Iron fist tournament’ i.e.Read More