Play Tekken 6 On LAN via Mobile Hotspot
This is probably the last post on Tekken 6 on this website. The reason for writing this post is just that Ppsspp 1.4 has arrived which is certainly the best PSP emulator till date. So, today I am going to tell you how to play Tekken 6 or Tekken 5: Dark Resurrection on LAN wirelessly by using a mobile hotspot on your windows 8 or windows 10 laptops. This trick is very handy when you are travelling with your friends and the LAN cable is not available. So, before we start, you need the following things:
- Two laptops with Windows 8 or Windows 10
- An android, mac or windows smartphone
- PSP emulator (ppsspp 1.4, which you can download from ppsspp.org)
Now the most important PPSSPP settings which need to be done in both the laptops:
- Open ppsspp and go to settings and then “networking” and make the following changes:
- Tick the box in front of “Enable networking/WLAN (beta, may break games)
- Tick the box in front of “Enable built-in Pro ad hoc server”
- Click on “Change Mac Address” in order to change mac address.
- Now go to “system” and un-tick “Fast Memory Unstable”.
Here are steps you need to follow:
Create a hotspot from your smartphone (It is recommended to turn off the mobile data).
Connect both the laptops with the hotspot and make sure that in both the laptop “Media Streaming” and “Public folder sharing” is on, for that you need to:
- Go to “Network & Sharing Center ”
- Click on “Change Advance Sharing Settings”
- Under “All networks”, under “Public folder sharing”, choose the first option “Turn on sharing so anyone…..”
- Now click on “Choose media streaming option” and turn on media streaming.
Now, on one of the laptop open command prompt (for that press window button then go to run and type cmd then press enter; or there are several other ways also) and type “ipconfig/all” then press enter. Look for IPv4 address under “Wireless LAN adapter Wi-fi”, and note the ip.
Step 4) Now open ppsspp in both the laptops and open settings, then “networking’ and copy the same IPv4 address which you found in step3.
Step 5) Do not forget to allow PPSSPP to communicate with private and public server under windows firewall settings.
Step 6) Start the game, go to network and then to “Battle Lobby”. Enjoy the game.
Subject 2923 Review | Remnant from the Ashes
‘Subject 2923’ is the recent DLC for ‘Remnant from the Ashes’ which is the directRead More
Most Hilarious Comments on DOOM Eternal OST
If you are a Doom Fan and a music enthusiast, by now you must beRead More