Play Tekken 5 on PC
PlayStation 2 still holds the record of maximum selling gaming console in the world. Today I am going to tell you how to play games like Tekken 5, Tekken 4, Tekken Tag-1, God of War 1, God of War 2 and other PS2 games on PC.
(Well, now play Tekken 6, Tekken 5: Dark Resurrection and God of War: Ghost of Sparta at http://gadgetultra.com/psp-games-pc/
First of all you need to have following softwares :
2) PCSX2 0.9.8 (r4600)
3) PCSX2 bios
4) PS2 format game DVD/ISO image
5) Game Booster 3 (not mandatory).
6) Windows XP/7/8/8.1
Step 1) Download the PCX2 0.9.8-r4600 from this link https://code.google.com/p/pcsx2/downloads/detail?name=pcsx2-0.9.8-r4600-setup.exe&can=4&q
Step 2) Download the PCX2 0.9.8 bios from torrent.
Step 3) Click on the set-up.
a) If you have already installed the DirectX setup, unclick on “DirectX Web Setup (recommended)”; then click on next.
b) Otherwise, simply click on “Next”.
Step 4) Click on “Install”.
Step 5) After when the set-up is installed, click on the desktop shortcut of PCX2 0.9.8 (r4600).
Step 6) Click on “Next”. PCSX2 First Time Configuration Window will open.
Step 7) Select third option in the GS bar (i.e. “GSdx 4600 (MSVC 15.00, SSSE3) 0.1.16 [gsdx-ssse3-r4600)); then click on “Configure” button parallel to GS.
Step 8) Tick the “Native” option present in the GSdx9 window, (as shown in the given image), then click on “OK”.
Step 9) Click “Next” on the PCSX2 First Time Configuration Window.
Step 10) Un-tick the “Use default setting option”, and browse the bios folder which you have downloaded.
Step 11) Select the last bios, i.e. “v02.00(14/06/2004) console”; then click on “Finish”.
Step 12) In the PCSX 0.9.0, select “emulation setting” option from “Config” menu.
a) Tick the “Negative” option present under Round Mode at the left side.
b) Click on “Speedhacks” on the same window, then tick on “Enable speedhacks”, “Enable fast CDVD” and “mVU Block Hack”.
c) Adjust both the cycles (VU and Cyderate) to maximum. Then click on “OK”.
Step 13) Now select Controller (PAD), then Plugin settings from “config” menu and configure the buttons accordingly. (You can either configure your Dual Shock or follow the keyboard settings as I have used, as in this image)
Step 14) Browse for the PS2 game (ISO image or the CD/DVD drive) you want to play by selecting ISO selector from the CDVD menu of the PCSX2 0.9.8 window.
Step 15) Click on “Boot CDVD (fast) in the “System” menu.
ENJOY the game J
You can also watch this video to have a quick view on the best PCSX2 settings for playing Tekken 5
Recommended System requirements:
1) 4GB DDR3 RAM
2) Intel® Core™ i3 processor
3) Intel HD 4000/ Nvidia GeForce 512Mb
1) Minimum System requirements for playing any PS2 game on PC include, 2Gb of DDR2 RAM, Dual Core Processor and integrated graphics, but game speed will slow down in these configurations.
2) The above configuration of PCSX2 emulator is ideal for running Tekken 5, but may vary (except for Speed Hacks settings which will remain common) for other PS2 games like GTA 3 or Burnout.
3) In case you are having dedicated video memory, say for Nvidia GeForce, run the PCSX2 short-cut through “high performance graphics processor” for better video quality.
4) In case you are having Core™ i7 processor, you need not to enable the speed hacks.
5) It is recommended that make the ISO image of the game DVD instead of playing game directly from the DVD in CD/DVD reader.
6) In case you are having low system configuration, you may download “Game Booster 3”, (put the PCSX2 shortcut in game box and disable all the other programs running on your PC) to achieve better speeds.
Click here http://gadgetultra.com/tekken-5/ to know Myths and Facts about Tekken 5
Noctis Overview Tekken 7
Noctis is out for quite some time as the third DLC character for Tekken 7.Read More
Keyboard Settings to Play Tekken 7
Tekken 7 is the first chapter in the ‘King of Iron fist tournament’ i.e.Read More