Keyboard Settings to Play Tekken 7
Tekken 7 is the first chapter in the ‘King of Iron fist tournament’ i.e. Tekken which is officially released for PC in the month of June this year. Surprisingly, the PC version of Tekken 7 is the best version when compared with other platforms in terms of graphics and lag. I’ve been playing Tekken on keyboard since last 6 years; with the use of emulators off course. However, there were some issues while connecting keyboards to play Tekken 7 on PC, but that problem has been resolved completely. So, in this post I am going to tell you the best keyboard bindings to play Tekken 7 on PC.
Keyboard Configuration for Player 1:
- Go to options, select “Button Mapping” and then select “Keyboard Controller 1 Settings”
- Now set the navigation keys as ‘W A S D’ similar to what we usually deal in first person shooters.
- Now do the action settings as ‘Y U H J’; this is for ‘LP RP RK LK’ respectively, i.e. A=H, B=J, X=Y (of keyboard) and Y=U (of keyboard) as shown in the image below.
- Set the select button as ‘R’ and Toggle button as ‘T’
- Set ‘LB RB LT RT’ as ‘I K M N’ respectively as shown in the image.
- Set ‘L R’ as ‘G Space button’ respectively
- Now press ‘Confirm & exit’
- Now go to “Controller Setup” under “Options” menu and under ‘Player 1’ do the following:
- Press ‘I’ for ‘LP+LK’, which will be displayed as LB
- Press ‘M’ for ‘RP+RK’ which will be displayed as LT
- Press ‘N’ for ‘LP+RP’ which will be displayed as RT
- Press ‘K’ for ‘LK+RK’ which will be displayed at RB
- Similarly, you can assign roles to ‘G’ and ‘Space button’ for rage art and rage drive or other combination as desired.
Keyboard Configuration for Player 2:
- Go to options, select “Button Mapping” and then select “Keyboard Controller 2 Settings”
- Now set the navigation keys as shown in the image below.
- Do the action settings as ‘NUM 4, NUM 5, NUM 1, NUM 2; this is for ‘LP RP RK LK’ respectively, i.e. A=NUM 1, B=NUM 2, X=NUM 4 and Y=NUM 5 as shown in the image.
- Set the select button as ‘NUM -’ and Toggle button as ‘NUM +’
- Set ‘LB RB LT RT’ as ‘NUM 3, NUM 6, NUM . and NUM 0’ respectively as shown in the image.
- Set ‘L R’ as ‘NUM 7, NUM 8’ respectively
- Now go to “Controller Setup” under “Options” menu and under ‘Player 2’ do the following:
- Press ‘NUM 6’ for ‘LP+LK’,
- Press ‘NUM .’ for ‘RP+RK’
- Press ‘NUM 0’ for ‘LP+RP’
- Press ‘NUM 3’ for ‘LK+RK’
NOTE: Both the players can do “Controller Settings’ by pressing ‘RP’ during ‘Player Select’ in the VS battle.
Common Input problems:
3 keys input issues. Well, that’s the issue of the keyboard you are using, not the game. The ‘Keyboard Configuration for Player 1’ which I have suggested works well in almost all the membrane keyboards. For example, df+1 and df+2 moves work quite well in these settings.
Suggestion: If in case you need to execute a move which require 4 keys input (as most of the keyboards support only 3 key input for various combinations), u need to use key-combinations. For example, u need to execute full crouch df+3+4, the buttons which supposed to be pressed simultaneously are ‘S,D,H and J’, but you can easily do it by pressing ‘S,D and K’.
However, the ultimate solution of the problem is to get yourself a mechanical keyboard.
Check out the best keyboards to Play Tekken 7 at this link http://gadgetultra.com/keyboards-for-fighting-games/
Most Hilarious Comments on DOOM Eternal OST
If you are a Doom Fan and a music enthusiast, by now you must beRead More
Noctis Overview Tekken 7
Noctis is out for quite some time as the third DLC character for Tekken 7.Read More