Fighters ShowDown 2
As promised by Mr. Malay Singh last year, Fighters ShowDown is back with its 2nd iteration. It has been a great year for Tekken 7 in India. There has been two Dojo tournaments so far and “Fighters Showdown-2” is yet another TWT dojo event which is going to take place in Pune on 31st August this year. Check out the official poster of Fighters ShowDown 2 by Abhinav Singh by clicking
Here is everything you need to know about Fighters ShowDown 2:
- Games included: Tekken 7 & Super Smash Bros Ultimate
- Venue: X3 Esports Pune
- Date: 31st August (Saturday and it is a single day event)
- Sponsor: Brawl To The Wall
- Social Media Partners: IndianFGC, Tekkenfreaks, GadgetUltra, InformationTekkenology
Details and Rules:
Prize Pool: INR 50,000/-
Prize Pool Break-up:
Winner: INR 20,000/-
1st Runner up: INR 15,000/-
2nd Runner up: INR 10,000/-
3rd Runner up: INR 5,000/-
- Entry Fee: INR 500/- (Includes 100 rupees Venue charges), to be submitted at by Google Pay or Cash at the venue)
- Registrations (Online Only): On Smash.gg, here’s the Link:
- Platform: PlayStaion 4
- Rules: TekkenWorldTour 2019 rules
- Format: Double Elimination
- Live Stream: BrawlToTheWall Twitch Channel
- Brackets on Smash.gg as per the TWT guidelines
- Ranking Points as per TWT 2019 ranking system
- Tournament Timings: 10am onwards
- Brackets will be revealed by 9 pm IST on 30th August
Super Smash Bros Ultimate
Check the Smash reveal poster on this link
Prize Pool: INR 10,000/-
Prize Pool Breakup:
1st Place: INR 4000/-
2nd : INR 3000/-
3rd Runner up: INR 2000/-
4th Runner up: INR 1000/-
Entry Fee: INR 300/- (Includes 100 rupees Venue charges)
Registration (Online Only):
Live Stream: To be decided
Format: Double Elimination
Rules: Matches will consist of 3 stocks with a 8 minute time limit with Spirits, Hazards and Final Smashes disabled.\
- Winner of a match cannot change characters without letting the loser know of their choice.
- Loser of a match can change characters.
- Stage choice will be as follows:
- First pick stages: Battlefield, Final Destination, Lylat Cruise, Pokemon Stadium 2 and Smashville.
- Counter-pick stages: Yoshi’s Story, Yoshi’s Island, Kalos Pokemon League, Castle Siege, Unova Pokemon League, Town and City.
- After each match, winner is allowed to ban two stages from the available picks.
- Players are allowed to decide on Omega or Battlefield setup on any stage by mutual consent.
- Pause option will be disabled.
Event Admin: Malay Singh,
Mob: +91 7030770817, Twitter: twitter.com/MalaySingh92
Media Manager: Hans Kumar Gupta, Twitter: twitter.com/hans025
- For any assistance related to travel and stay, feel free to contact event admin
- For volunteering, you can directly contact to media manager
- For any queries regarding the tournaments you can reach out above mentioned social media channels
- Prize money will be credited by means of account transfer after 45 days of the event
- Last date of registration for both the games in 30th August 12 pm IST
Fighters ShowDown 2
As promised by Mr. Malay Singh last year, Fighters ShowDown is back with its 2ndRead More
Tekken 7 delayed for ILG Season 3
It looks like ILG (Indian LAN Gaming) has postponed Tekken 7 tournaments in India forRead More