Fighters ShowDown 2
As promised by Mr. Malay Singh last year, Fighters ShowDown is back with its 2nd iteration. It has been a great year for Tekken 7 in India. There has been two Dojo tournaments so far and “Fighters Showdown-2” is yet another TWT dojo event which is going to take place in Pune on 31st August this year. Check out the official poster of Fighters ShowDown 2 by Abhinav Singh by clicking
Here is everything you need to know about Fighters ShowDown 2:
- Games included: Tekken 7 & Super Smash Bros Ultimate
- Venue: X3 Esports Pune
- Date: 31st August (Saturday and it is a single day event)
- Sponsor: Brawl To The Wall
- Social Media Partners: IndianFGC, Tekkenfreaks, GadgetUltra, InformationTekkenology
Details and Rules:
Prize Pool: INR 50,000/-
Prize Pool Break-up:
Winner: INR 20,000/-
1st Runner up: INR 15,000/-
2nd Runner up: INR 10,000/-
3rd Runner up: INR 5,000/-
- Entry Fee: INR 500/- (Includes 100 rupees Venue charges), to be submitted at by Google Pay or Cash at the venue)
- Registrations (Online Only): On Smash.gg, here’s the Link:
- Platform: PlayStaion 4
- Rules: TekkenWorldTour 2019 rules
- Format: Double Elimination
- Live Stream: BrawlToTheWall Twitch Channel
- Brackets on Smash.gg as per the TWT guidelines
- Ranking Points as per TWT 2019 ranking system
- Tournament Timings: 10am onwards
- Brackets will be revealed by 9 pm IST on 30th August
Super Smash Bros Ultimate
Check the Smash reveal poster on this link
Prize Pool: INR 10,000/-
Prize Pool Breakup:
1st Place: INR 4000/-
2nd : INR 3000/-
3rd Runner up: INR 2000/-
4th Runner up: INR 1000/-
Entry Fee: INR 300/- (Includes 100 rupees Venue charges)
Registration (Online Only):
Live Stream: To be decided
Format: Double Elimination
Rules: Matches will consist of 3 stocks with a 8 minute time limit with Spirits, Hazards and Final Smashes disabled.\
- Winner of a match cannot change characters without letting the loser know of their choice.
- Loser of a match can change characters.
- Stage choice will be as follows:
- First pick stages: Battlefield, Final Destination, Lylat Cruise, Pokemon Stadium 2 and Smashville.
- Counter-pick stages: Yoshi’s Story, Yoshi’s Island, Kalos Pokemon League, Castle Siege, Unova Pokemon League, Town and City.
- After each match, winner is allowed to ban two stages from the available picks.
- Players are allowed to decide on Omega or Battlefield setup on any stage by mutual consent.
- Pause option will be disabled.
Event Admin: Malay Singh,
Mob: +91 7030770817, Twitter: twitter.com/MalaySingh92
Media Manager: Hans Kumar Gupta, Twitter: twitter.com/hans025
- For any assistance related to travel and stay, feel free to contact event admin
- For volunteering, you can directly contact to media manager
- For any queries regarding the tournaments you can reach out above mentioned social media channels
- Prize money will be credited by means of account transfer after 45 days of the event
- Last date of registration for both the games in 30th August 12 pm IST
Best Alternatives for Banned Chinese Apps
The Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology summoned its power under section 69A of theRead More
Most Hilarious Comments on DOOM Eternal OST
If you are a Doom Fan and a music enthusiast, by now you must beRead More